Figgerits Fauna Level 271
Solution: THE MOST VENOMOUS FISH IN THE WORLD AND ITS STING, IF UNTREATED, CAN KILL
Definitions & Words
- Part of the face - MOUTH
- __ drink = non-alcoholic drink - SOFT
- He should keep his mouth __ - SHUT
- Airline attendant - STEWARD
- His attitude __ her, so she stayed away from him - RANKLED
- Repetition of a process - ITERATION
- Related to kings and queens - REGAL
- How come you are in love with a __ character? - FICTIONAL
- Female rights supporter - FEMINIST
- He decided to play __ at work - TRUANT
- To stumble clumsily - FLOUNDER
- Which Australian animal can't walk backwards? - KANGAROO
- Body of plane - FUSELAGE
- Socially smooth - SUAVE
- Eyesight - VISION
- Extra comment in a thesis - FOOTNOTE
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 271 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Stone fish, which is common in Australia, is almost impossible to notice among rocks at the bottom of the ocean, but it is the most venomous fish in the world and its sting, if untreated, can kill a person within 2 hours."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.