Figgerits Fauna Level 272
Solution: ALMOST ALL SEA SNAKES ARE VENOMOUS, AND SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN MORE TOXIC
Definitions & Words
- Church address - SERMON
- To remove from memory - ERASE
- To inspire, to influence positively - MOTIVATE
- After the shipwreck, only one boat remained __ - AFLOAT
- Affix inside a word stem - INFIX
- Bad fit - MISMATCH
- He begged on his __ - KNEES
- Large building - EDIFICE
- She likes __ scents, like sandalwood - EXOTIC
- __ name, __ voyage, __ dividend - MAIDEN
- (plural) Large crowds - MASSES
- Let's talk about your __ background - ACADEMIC
- What do you need to go to the theater? - TICKET
- (syn.) To deride, ridicule - SCOFF
- He kept falling __ and __ again - OVER
- List of available dishes - MENU
- (plural) Vehicle for relocation - VANS
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 272 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Almost all sea snakes are venomous, and some of them are even more toxic than the King Cobra, the deadliest snake in the world. It is linked to their evolution from the extremely poisonous snakes in Australia."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.