Figgerits Fauna Level 273
Solution: HOLDING THEIR BREATH FOR 40 MINUTES - LONGER THAN SEALS AND DOLPHINS
Definitions & Words
- Inward feeling - SENSE
- Music distributed illegally - BOOTLEG
- To lie in wait - AMBUSH
- Which part of the eye receives light? - RETINA
- (syn.) To complain, mutter - GRUMBLE
- Part of the door used to open it - HANDLE
- Having two spouses at the same time - BIGAMOUS
- Worker assigned to supervise - FOREMAN
- Painful indigestion - HEARTBURN
- (past tense) To put on makeup - APPLIED
- Produced in the throat (about a sound) - GUTTURAL
- Secret affair or contact - LIAISON
- I hate movies with love __ - TRIANGLES
- (past tense) To visit the mall - SHOPPED
- Example: mobile - PHONE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 273 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Giant sloths are actually very good swimmers and are capable of holding their breath for 40 minutes - longer than seals and dolphins."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.