Figgerits Fauna Level 275
Solution: BUT IN ZOOS THEY ARE REPORTED TO BE VERY AFFECTIONATE WITH PEOPLE
Definitions & Words
- __ illusion - OPTICAL
- The last thing in Pandora's box - HOPE
- You're driving me up the __! - WALL
- Brutus __ Caesar in Shakespeare's play - BETRAYED
- I felt __ from the sun and almost collapsed - DIZZY
- Large water tank - RESERVOIR
- What never gets closer no matter how long you walk? - HORIZON
- This dress doesn't __ me - FIT
- Pirates' main goal - TREASURE
- (syn.) Authorization, subpoena - WARRANT
- Frankenstein's aim - LIFE
- (syn.) Assertive, forceful - PUSHY
- The coup plotters tried to __ the dynasty - SUBVERT
- Strong black coffee - ESPRESSO
- The largest land mammal - ELEPHANT
- Grape plantation - VINEYARD
- To discover the position - LOCATE
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 275 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Rhinos can be extremely aggressive in the wild because they are nearly blind and incapable of telling the difference between a predator and an inanimate object, but in zoos they are reported to be very affectionate with people."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.