Figgerits Space Level 278
Solution: EVERY STAR HAS AT LEAST ONE PLANET ROTATING AROUND IT, THE MILKY WAY GALAXY
Definitions & Words
- Derisive, snide look - SNEER
- To mentally prepare for hardships - STEEL
- Deadly epidemic - PLAGUE
- To use intimidation in order to obtain something - EXTORT
- Who used to follow a royal personage? - RETINUE
- I __ he can't even drive properly - WAGER
- To support or endure - TOLERATE
- It was his moment of __ - TRIUMPH
- (syn.) Courageous, brave - GRITTY
- Otic secretion - EARWAX
- Japanese money - YEN
- She's __ with all sorts of talents - ENDOWED
- To encourage kindly - HEARTEN
- Her left __ knocked him out - HOOK
- To show diversity - VARY
- Fun river activity - KAYAKING
- (syn.) Maybe, possibly - PERHAPS
- To add notes to a text - ANNOTATE
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 278 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "Since every star has at least one planet rotating around it, the Milky Way galaxy is believed to contain a minimum of 100 billion planets. As a point of comparison, 1 billion seconds is nearly 32 years."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.