Figgerits Space Level 280
Solution: THE DISTANCE OF OUR SUN FROM THE CENTER OF THE MILKY WAY, THE SUN ROTATES
Definitions & Words
- Moral system - ETHIC
- War-ending pact - TREATY
- Formal dress usually requires it - NECKTIE
- Repentance is good, but __ is better - INNOCENCE
- What's with the __, young man?! - ATTITUDE
- A reason you end a picnic early - RAIN
- The Lionheart for Richard - MONIKER
- Can you __ how long it will take you to finish? - ESTIMATE
- Inflection of the voice - CADENCE
- A good joke can easily __ the tension - DEFUSE
- Van Gogh cut it - EAR
- Enabling to learn for yourself - HEURISTIC
- What is saffron produced from? - CROCUS
- A short while ago - RECENTLY
- (syn.) Positive, confident - CERTAIN
- __ science, __ linguistics, __ pathologist - FORENSIC
- Basic structure of a scientific concept - FRAMEWORK
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 280 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "Given the distance of our Sun from the center of the Milky Way, the Sun rotates around it once every 225-250 million years, which means the last time we were in this exact location was when the dinosaurs were still roaming the Earth."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.