Figgerits Space Level 279
Solution: THE FOOTSTEPS LEFT ON THE SURFACE OF THE MOON WILL REMAIN THERE
Definitions & Words
- To remain in line - CONFORM
- It was a nice and __ experience - PLEASANT
- To crush underfoot - TRAMPLE
- Anger seemed to __ from her in waves - EMANATE
- Customs tax - TARIFF
- Which animal likes to eat mouse brain? - WEASEL
- (syn.) To generate, produce - CREATE
- Trumpet call - FANFARE
- To change in nature - TRANSFORM
- (plural) Remarkable occurrence - PHENOMENA
- Did you expect me to __ just because you're popular? - SWOON
- (syn.) To spring up, arise - OCCUR
- Indoor footwear - SLIPPERS
- Full moon creates them - WEREWOLF
- Online talk - CHAT
- (syn.) Shape, formation - STRUCTURE
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 279 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "The footsteps left on the surface of the Moon will remain there for millions of years, because the Moon has no atmosphere and therefore no wind."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.