Figgerits Historical facts Level 282
Solution: THE GUILLOTINE WAS USED FOR EXECUTION IN FRANCE UP UNTIL 1977
Definitions & Words
- Very boring, repetitive - TEDIOUS
- Large shop - STORE
- It contains medicine - CAPSULE
- Which fruit is named after a hobgoblin? - COCONUT
- Junk __, homemade __ - FOOD
- Growing bacteria for study - CULTURE
- (syn.) To guffaw, cackle - CHORTLE
- This movie isn't suitable for kids, it contains __ content - EXPLICIT
- Full bangs - FRINGE
- Her breath __ in her throat, she was paralyzed with fear - HITCHED
- What connects bone and muscle? - SINEW
- __ water, __ tunnel, __ system - SEWAGE
- After fleeing, they took __ in a church - REFUGE
- Synthetic substitute for sugar - SACCHARIN
- Money paid as punishment - FINE
- __ me, where is the nearest hotel? - EXCUSE
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 282 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "The guillotine was used for execution in France up until 1977."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.