Figgerits Proverbs Level 291
Solution: LIVE FOR A CENTURY, LEARN FOR A CENTURY
Definitions & Words
- Sarcastically humorous - IRONIC
- Public disorder - RIOT
- Prelude to a musical work - OVERTURE
- Showing veneration - REVERENT
- Mystical creature with a horn - UNICORN
- I've __ discovered a new island - RECENTLY
- Fancy country house - VILLA
- This family has a special __ for weddings - RITUAL
- To charge with power - ELECTRIFY
- Esoteric, hard to see - OCCULT
- I'm sure that they will __ to ruin your work - CONTRIVE
- Number of soccer players - ELEVEN
- Honestly and frankly - TRULY
- __ drug, __ affair, __ trade - ILLICIT
- Imaginative, original - CREATIVE
- Data or facts - INFO
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 291 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Live for a century, learn for a century."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.