Figgerits Great Minds Level 288
Solution: NO SUCH THING AS FREEDOM OF CHOICE UNLESS THERE IS FREEDOM TO REFUSE
Definitions & Words
- (plural) Storage of old artifacts - MUSEUMS
- (syn.) Absent-minded, scatterbrained - FORGETFUL
- Who was Sherlock Holmes? - SLEUTH
- The __ of the Sun is very hot - SURFACE
- To apply an opposite force - OFFSET
- You must wear the __ in the kitchen at all times - HAIRNET
- Distinguishing indicator - INSIGNIA
- I __ the day I accepted his offer - CURSE
- To cut irregularly - LACERATE
- Please __ me at 7 AM sharp - ROUSE
- Ingenious trickery - ARTIFICE
- Instrument for fishing - ROD
- I'm __ with my job and my salary - CONTENT
- (syn.) Method, manner, way - MODE
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 288 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "There is no such thing as freedom of choice unless there is freedom to refuse."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.