Figgerits Proverbs Level 292
Solution: AS NORWEGIANS LIKE TO SAY, ALL WEATHER IS PASSING
Definitions & Words
- Not entire or complete - PARTIAL
- His voice shook, and it was a __ sign of lying - TELLTALE
- To refuse to give up - PERSIST
- Let's meet at the __ rink - SKATING
- Example: music, literature, theater - ARTS
- I prefer __ fish, it tastes better - SALTWATER
- (syn.) To ambush, assail - WAYLAY
- To put up a painting - HANG
- There wasn't a __ person in the office, it was empty - SINGLE
- Ferret-like animal - WEASEL
- Which animal has a 2-feet tongue? - ANTEATER
- Dogs are known for their __ - LOYALTY
- Orientation device for a cat - WHISKERS
- Brave fighter - WARRIOR
- Foolish person - NITWIT
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 292 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "As Norwegians like to say, all weather is passing."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.