Figgerits Proverbs Level 290
Solution: TWO DOGS OVER ONE BONE SELDOM AGREE
Definitions & Words
- You are getting on my __ - NERVES
- Like father, like __ - SON
- She was fired for industrial __ - SABOTAGE
- (syn.) Feud, grudge - VENDETTA
- His resolve didn't __ for a second - WAVER
- (syn.) Show-off, poser - BRAGGART
- Cunning and clever plan - STRATAGEM
- Strange, unusual in a bad way - ABNORMAL
- He took a test to reveal his natural __ - ENDOWMENT
- (syn.) Virtue, integrity - GOODNESS
- Boastful courage - BRAVADO
- Someone watching - OBSERVER
- To travel across - TRAVERSE
- Female or male - GENDER
- Example: ballad, carol - SONG
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 290 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Two dogs over one bone seldom agree."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.