Figgerits Fauna Level 295
Solution: SENSITIVE FEET, SO THEY ALWAYS RUN ON THE TIPS OF THEIR TOES
Definitions & Words
- A watched __ never boils - POT
- To throw a party - HOST
- __ and 'sight' are homophones - SITE
- Who is Vanessa-Mae? - VIOLINIST
- You're doing such a __ job! You'll be fired at this rate - LOUSY
- The fee __ may be applicable in this case - WAIVER
- Metal pin on clothes - RIVET
- (syn.) Resonant, rich - SONOROUS
- Wool producer - SHEEP
- This writer has a remarkable __ gift - LITERARY
- Knitted piece of clothes - SWEATER
- To stumble - TRIP
- It was an offer I couldn't __ - REFUSE
- Which bird is scared of owls? - RAVEN
- Money paid to fly - AIRFARE
- Area with lots of trees - FOREST
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 295 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Rhinos have very sensitive skin and sensitive feet, so they always run on the tips of their toes."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.