Figgerits Fauna Level 296
Solution: WOULD PREFER TO RUN AWAY EVEN IF YOU INTERRUPTED THEIR FEEDING
Definitions & Words
- She just does it for __ - FUN
- Ship stop; strong wine - PORT
- Which instrument did Hong Gil-dong play? - FLUTE
- I think I passed this job __ - INTERVIEW
- Science of nerves - NEUROLOGY
- Don't __ around me like that, go do something useful! - HOVER
- Not informed - UNAWARE
- The ocean is extremely __ nowadays - POLLUTED
- Depressed neighborhood - GHETTO
- Always complaining - WHINY
- (syn.) Obvious, clear - APPARENT
- To eat greedily - DEVOUR
- She is a successful college __ - DROPOUT
- Responsible for doing something bad - GUILTY
- To adjust the piano - TUNE
- Round serving object - TRAY
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 296 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Snow leopards have never killed or attacked a person because they are very shy and would prefer to run away even if you interrupted their feeding."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.