Figgerits Fauna Level 299
Solution: CHEETAHS IN CAPTIVITY TEND TO BE VERY STRESSED AND TOO SHY TO MATE
Definitions & Words
- In Parliament: __ 180, Noes 50 - AYES
- To harbor a grudge - RESENT
- (syn.) To unite, integrate - COMBINE
- Powder after burning something - ASH
- (syn.) To refurbish, make over - RENOVATE
- State of being neither asleep nor awake - HYPNOSIS
- (syn.) To understand, comprehend - SAVVY
- Someone's prime - HEYDAY
- Please check it and tell me if anything is __ - AMISS
- Irrational and persistent fear - PHOBIA
- To her __, she failed the exam - DISMAY
- (syn.) To fix, mend - RESTORE
- Bank __, coal __, refundable __ - DEPOSIT
- To try scaring an animal off - SHOO
- __ and Eros - PSYCHE
- (syn.) To leave, evacuate - VACATE
- Animals that undergo metamorphosis - AMPHIBIAN
- To provide commentary on book - ANNOTATE
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 299 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Cheetahs in captivity tend to be very stressed and too shy to mate. That's why many enclosures with cheetahs have dogs in them, assigned by the zoo for emotional support and socialization of cheetahs."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.