Figgerits Great Minds Level 30
Solution: WHAT IS EASY? TO ADVISE ANOTHER
Definitions & Words
- A pilot with cool sunglasses - AVIATOR
- What makes people cry in the kitchen - ONION
- A Greek letter - IOTA
- To lose water - DEHYDRATE
- Bringing people apart - DIVISIVE
- To fetch something back - RETRIEVE
- Process of sticking together - ADHESION
- Hard blemish - WART
- Substitute for sugar - SWEETENER
- Sounding rough and harsh - HOARSE
- Where there is light, there is __ - SHADOW
- Type of sausage - WIENER
- (3rd person) To keep in custody - DETAINS
- To accelerate - REV
- To calm or to bring comfort - SOOTHE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 30 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "What is easy? To advise another."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.