Figgerits Elementary Level 27
Solution: IN SOUTH AMERICA, THERE ARE TRIBES DEEP IN THE AMAZONIAN RAIN FORESTS
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) To heal - CURE
- (plural) Target, goal - AIMS
- Item of furniture to sit in - CHAIR
- To attack with questions - BOMBARD
- Eusocial wasp - HORNET
- To maintain that something is true - AFFIRM
- To break into pieces - SHATTER
- Goo, slimy mud - OOZE
- Skilled craftsman - ARTISAN
- Julius Caesar never became one - EMPEROR
- He brought all __ of sweets - SORTS
- Someone learning to do a new job - TRAINEE
- Hostage money - RANSOM
- Someone renting a property - TENANT
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 27 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "In South America, there are tribes deep in the Amazonian rain forests that still have had little or no contact at all with the modern civilization."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.