Figgerits Elementary Level 28
Solution: THERE IS A COMPOUND CALLED GEOSMIN WHICH GIVES RAIN ITS DISTINCT SMELL
Definitions & Words
- The sky is the __! - LIMIT
- 3 __ 3 is 9 - TIMES
- Baseball: __ball - CURVE
- Profit from shares - DIVIDEND
- To cuddle cutely - SNUGGLE
- To cut ties with a relative - DISOWN
- Outer garment from South America - PONCHO
- Book genre - ROMANCE
- (3rd person) To lean against something - INCLINES
- Put it on before going out in the sun - SUNSCREEN
- (syn.) Repulsive, morbid - GRUESOME
- (3rd person) To rework text - EDITS
- One portion of food - HELPING
- (syn.) Nimble, graceful - AGILE
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 28 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "There is a compound called geosmin which gives rain its distinct smell. Humans are very sensitive to it and are capable of detecting it at very low levels, similar to how sharks are able to detect blood."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.