Figgerits Great Minds Level 31
Solution: EVERYTHING FLOWS, NOTHING STANDS STILL
Definitions & Words
- ___ and found - LOST
- (3rd person) To sum or append - ADDS
- To ask in a strong manner - INSIST
- Military rank badge - INSIGNIA
- Border between countries - FRONTIER
- Things to hold onto to avoid falling - HANDRAILS
- Grotesque waterspout - GARGOYLE
- Declaration of truth - AVOWAL
- Person making clothes - TAILOR
- Signal used to announce danger - FLARE
- (syn.) Brave, plucky - GRITTY
- To stay around for a while - LINGER
- To save data from the Internet - DOWNLOAD
- Primary or first - INITIAL
- A secluded place - HIDING
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 31 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Everything flows, nothing stands still."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.