Figgerits Space Level 304
Solution: VERY STRANGE SINCE SOME PARTS OF SPACE SHOULD NEVER HAVE COME INTO CONTACT
Definitions & Words
- Suited for the task - APT
- To put into groups - ASSORT
- Bridge made of arches - VIADUCT
- (syn.) Sharp-witted, insightful - INCISIVE
- What is the fruit of a fungus? - MUSHROOM
- (syn.) Mocking, cynical - SARDONIC
- If you __ the rules, you are disqualified - VIOLATE
- Constant, never stopping - CEASELESS
- He was __ aware of her presence - ACUTELY
- Formal assessment - REPORT
- Get your facts __ before arguing with him - STRAIGHT
- Words of a song - LYRICS
- (syn.) Sulky, cantankerous - GROUCHY
- Someone who cultivates land - FARMER
- Proper, as it should be - CORRECT
- Think before you __ - ACT
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 304 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "The temperature of the Universe (the cosmic microwave background) is surprisingly uniform everywhere, which is very strange since some parts of space should never have come into contact."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.