Figgerits Space Level 301
Solution: THE MOON IS DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE EARTH LITTLE BY LITTLE
Definitions & Words
- Granted entrance - ADMISSION
- You either __, or sink - SWIM
- She's a very __ face, I'd recognize her anywhere - MEMORABLE
- (syn.) To predict, forecast - FORETELL
- I need to check the bus __ before leaving - TIMETABLE
- Distorting, turning in strange ways - TWISTING
- It's such a __ matter, why are you so upset? - TRIFLE
- (syn.) To decay, degrade - ROT
- Lacking strength - FEEBLE
- Do you have any __ restrictions? - DIETARY
- Compliance with all the ceremonies - FORMALITY
- (syn.) Agile, graceful - LITHE
- I was __ to find you for days - TRYING
- (syn.) To limp, shuffle - HOBBLE
- Just add the extra virgin olive oil __ - LIBERALLY
- To be able to buy - AFFORD
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 301 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "The Moon is drifting away from the Earth little by little - by about 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) a year."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.