Figgerits Historical facts Level 305
Solution: RONALD REAGAN WAS A DEDICATED LIFEGUARD IN HIS YOUTH AND SAVED 77 PEOPLE
Definitions & Words
- To regard with contempt - DEGRADE
- Corrosive substance - ACID
- Nerve impulse locale - SYNAPSE
- (syn.) Parallel, comparable - ANALOGOUS
- Which flower is perfectly symmetrical? - TULIP
- We flew to New York, but had a __ in Paris - LAYOVER
- Extremely bad, awful - DREADFUL
- The conflict caused a __ between the two families - RUPTURE
- (syn.) To decrease, diminish - DWINDLE
- Where are the boats built? - SHIPYARD
- __ the egg whites before mixing them in - WHIP
- (of memory) Caused to resurface - TRIGGERED
- Let's __ the issue during our next meeting - REVISIT
- He has managed to become __ rich - FILTHY
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 305 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Ronald Reagan was a dedicated lifeguard in his youth and saved 77 people from drowning."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.