Figgerits Space Level 303
Solution: AT LEAST SOME PART OF US DATES BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF TIME
Definitions & Words
- Wording on a coat of arms - MOTTO
- (syn.) Tip, remark - HINT
- Mythical dwarf - GNOME
- He has __ about befriending his subordinates - SCRUPLES
- Artwork with different pieces stuck on - COLLAGE
- The kid is __ in his room and won't come out - SULKING
- Weapon for throwing stones - CATAPULT
- Winter racing vehicle - BOBSLED
- She wanted to be a __ observer in this situation - DETACHED
- Which kind of voice did Michael Jackson have? - FALSETTO
- The collapse was a major __ for the entire industry - SETBACK
- (syn.) Heartless, unfeeling - CALLOUS
- The suitcase __ down the stairs - TUMBLED
- Without any boundaries - INFINITE
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 303 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "Almost all hydrogen atoms were formed during the Big Bang 13,7 billion years ago, and as we carry hydrogen atoms in our bodies, at least some part of us dates back to the beginning of time."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.