Figgerits Great Minds Level 308
Solution: DO I NOT DESTROY MY ENEMIES WHEN I MAKE THEM MY FRIENDS?
Definitions & Words
- Note in a diary - ENTRY
- To fail to mention - OMIT
- (syn.) To insult, provoke - AFFRONT
- She stopped __ and turned around - MIDWAY
- (syn.) Heavy, bulky, sturdy - HEFTY
- Meticulous search of a place - SHAKEDOWN
- Rudolph and his friends - REINDEER
- (syn.) To consider, to estimate - DEEM
- Fame, overall respect - RENOWN
- To set aside for a special purpose - EARMARK
- He was __ about not inviting Dave to the party - ADAMANT
- Jewelry unit of measurement - KARAT
- The __ of the Communist Party by Marx - MANIFESTO
- Brain storage - MEMORY
- The next step after writing an email - SEND
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 308 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.