Figgerits Planet Earth Level 321
Solution: THE FASTEST GUST OF WIND EVER RECORDED ON EARTH
Definitions & Words
- (pl.) I hate camping because of __ flying around - GNATS
- Some amount of drink left in a cup or a bottle - DREG
- The streets were __ with rubbish - AWASH
- Chocolate is made from its beans - CACAO
- A rank in the Navy - ENSIGN
- Horizon - VISTA
- Creatures from the sea that can be eaten - SEAFOOD
- You can buy these pills over the __ - COUNTER
- All the liquid wastes go to the __ - DRAINAGE
- This is what we get from our predecessors - HERITAGE
- He felt like an __ in that country - OUTCAST
- We are birds of a __ - FEATHER
- "Unknown" in Italian - INCOGNITO
- It took them hours to __ the price - NEGOTIATE
- An ability to feel - SENTIENCE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 321 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "The fastest gust of wind ever recorded on Earth was 253 miles per hour. In 1996, a tropical cyclone named Olivia hit off the coast of Barrow Island, Australia."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.