Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 318
Solution: WE ALL GET THE SAME AMOUNT OF ICE
Definitions & Words
- Two identically dressed ___ - TWINS
- ___, periods, and question marks - COMMAS
- Rare - UNCOMMON
- Every minute ___ - COUNTS
- ___ of police - CHIEF
- Billy didn't like crowds, he kept ___ - ALOOF
- A pirate ___ a ship - LOOTS
- Relax your ___, breathe deep - MUSCLES
- Our party's ___ is "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity" - SLOGAN
- Three masked ___ robbed a bank - GUNMEN
- The study of ___ deals with moral principles - ETHICS
- Radiation can cause a living cell to ___ - MUTATE
- Apply sun tan ___ before going outside - LOTION
- "Your ___ and registration, sir" - LICENSE
- The ___ in this light bulb is broken - FILAMENT
- This is a great diet for people who watch their ___ - WAISTLINE
- A married woman in charge of a household - HOUSEWIFE
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 318 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "We all get the same amount of ice. The rich get it in the summertime and the poor get it in the winter."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.