Figgerits Planet Earth Level 323
Solution: IT WOULD TAKE YOU APPROXIMATELY EIGHTEEN MONTHS
Definitions & Words
- Madame Tussauds __ Museum - WAX
- Soft and shapeless - MUSHY
- __ of Immortality - ELIXIR
- I hate the way she __ at me every time she sees me - SMIRKS
- Tailors are really good at it - SEWING
- (pl.) An area of something - SWATHS
- Extremely windy - STORMY
- Breathing heavily, e.g. after a long run - PANTING
- It is considered to be a virtue - MODESTY
- You can find it on your gold or silver ring - HALLMARK
- A symbol of Australia - KANGAROO
- The outer layer of our skin - EPIDERMIS
- If you vote against something, you are said to be a __ - NAYSAYER
- He delivers letters - MAILMAN
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 323 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "It would take you approximately eighteen months to walk all the way along The Great Wall of China. It’s over 5,000 miles long."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.