Figgerits Planet Earth Level 322
Solution: THE OCEANS CONTAIN ALMOST TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DIFFERENT VIRUSES
Definitions & Words
- Threads going across other threads in a fabric - WEFT
- A type of shellfish - CONCH
- A deep-sea fish - MARLIN
- The test results show you're __ to the disease - IMMUNE
- The lowest possible - MINIMUM
- The highest rank in the navy - ADMIRAL
- The company earned $18 mn in __ - REVENUE
- Located next to the sea/ocean - COASTAL
- The knight was __ by his rival - UNHORSED
- He's __ in his political views - MODERATE
- Because of cell phones, __ is becoming a thing of the past - LANDLINE
- A person persuading you to buy something - SALESMAN
- GPS is used to track your __ - LOCATION
- A number of musicians playing together - ORCHESTRA
- Due to the shutdown, hundreds of workers were made _ - REDUNDANT
- A large fish with a long jaw - SWORDFISH
- Someone __ my car door yesterday - SCRATCHED
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 322 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "The oceans contain almost two hundred thousand different viruses."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.