Figgerits Food Facts Level 325
Solution: ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE THE RISK OF DEMENTIA
Definitions & Words
- I neither affirm nor deny the existence of God - AGNOSTIC
- Not well-ironed or smooth - WRINKLED
- A preserve made of fruit - MARMALADE
- Goodbye - FAREWELL
- Support structure used in construction - SCAFFOLD
- Take these ___ lozenges for your throat - MENTHOL
- Firmly, resolutely, with great insistence - ADAMANTLY
- A (photo)copy - FACSIMILE
- Meager, modest, sparse (adj.) - SCANTY
- She fell and sprained her ___ - ANKLE
- Opposite of arrogance - MODESTY
- Those who avoid work or effort (plural) - SLACKERS
- Legal sovereignty over a territory - DOMINION
- ___ in cold water can have health benefits - IMMERSION
- Octopus has it - TENTACLE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 325 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "According to some studies, artificial sweeteners significantly increase the risk of dementia and Alzheimer's."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.