Figgerits Food Facts Level 327
Solution: AUSTRALIANS ARE THE BIGGEST CONSUMERS OF MEAT IN THE WORLD
Definitions & Words
- Floating aimlessly (adj./adv.) - ADRIFT
- Straighten your back, do not ___ - SLOUCH
- Trade barrier - EMBARGO
- To open or unfasten by twisting - UNSCREW
- Brief, concise, short - SUCCINCT
- A mark of acknowledgment, award - ACCOLADE
- She dances wearing a leotard - BALLERINA
- Discontinuation, stopping - CESSATION
- Small one-storey house - BUNGALOW
- Welcome to my ___ abode! - HUMBLE
- This sensitive topic is a ___ - MINEFIELD
- Longitude and ___ - LATITUDE
- To catch fire - IGNITE
- Opposite of cheerful - SULLEN
- To position oneself comfortably - NESTLE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 327 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Australians are the biggest consumers of meat in the world, eating around 200 pounds (90.72 kg) of meat per person per year."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.