Figgerits Music Level 328
Solution: SINGING IN A GROUP BOOSTS YOUR MOOD
Definitions & Words
- It looks like a cave - GROTTO
- You use a deodorant for this area - ARMPIT
- An alcoholic drink - BRANDY
- The kids were __-cheeked after a long walk in the cold - RUDDY
- It transforms movement into electrical energy - DYNAMO
- (plural) They believe in many gods - PAGANS
- A small religious place - PRIORY
- Press the red __ to open the door - BUTTON
- A type of seat without a back - OTTOMAN
- His lifestyle was __, with no luxuries - SPARTAN
- Paper invented and used by Egyptians - PAPYRUS
- A gifted child - PRODIGY
- To criticize somebody - UPBRAID
- Small businesses - STARTUPS
- She couldn't choose a proper __ for the job interview - PANTSUIT
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 328 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "Singing in a group boosts your mood. When you sing with others, your body releases feel-good hormones, like oxytocin, and reduces stress-causing ones, like cortisol."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.