Figgerits Music Level 330
Solution: THERE IS AN ALBUM THAT WAS RECORDED IN SPACE
Definitions & Words
- He asked the secretary to send the __ to all the employees - MEMO
- A group of people forming a community - TRIBE
- I've always dreamed of a beach house next to the __ - OCEAN
- I need to __ my teaching skills - HONE
- A kind of weapon which you can use for hunting - LANCE
- Another word for "customer" - CLIENT
- He's married to your mom, but not your father - STEPDAD
- An ancient type of engraving - WOODCUT
- They feed their children with milk - MAMMALS
- An office worker can be called a "white __" - COLLAR
- At any airport you have to go through the __ - CUSTOMS
- He's not afraid of bulls - TOREADOR
- The prime __ goes through Greenwich - MERIDIAN
- A big group of soldiers - BATTALION
- Staying away from other people - SECLUSION
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 330 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "There is an album that was recorded in space. In 2015, a Canadian astronaut named Chris Hadfield released his first album, which was entirely recorded while he was in orbit."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.