Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 343
Solution: MOST POOR PEOPLE DO NOT LIVE IN POOR COUNTRIES
Definitions & Words
- A piece of literature that often rhymes - POEM
- Old cracked paint ___ off the wall (3rd person) - PEELS
- Egg-shaped geometrical figure - OVOID
- Mortar and ___ - PESTLE
- Binder substance used in construction - CEMENT
- High ___ strength = resistance to breaking when pulled hard - TENSILE
- What is a type of liquid used to remove paint? - SOLVENT
- Back pains can be the result of a bad ___ - POSTURE
- To conspire for an illegal or deceitful purpose - COLLUDE
- A large oval stadium - COLISEUM
- Journalist, newsperson, correspondent - REPORTER
- Manicure for your toes - PEDICURE
- Completely silent - SOUNDLESS
- The ministry proceeded to ___ changes to the tax code - IMPLEMENT
- Presidential ___ will be held next month - ELECTIONS
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 343 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "Most poor people do not live in poor countries. Over 70% of them actually live in middle-income countries."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.