Figgerits Food Facts Level 340
Solution: AROUND 60% OF HUMAN BRAIN IS FAT, AND AROUND A HALF OF THAT IS OMEGA 3
Definitions & Words
- Struck with shock, horror, or consternation - AGHAST
- My new apartment is empty. I will ___ it soon - FURNISH
- The Department of ___ Security - HOMELAND
- What comes back when you throw it? - BOOMERANG
- A real estate loan - MORTGAGE
- A messenger in the US court - BAILIFF
- Innocuous, benign, safe - HARMLESS
- A sign of something bad about to happen (adj.) - OMINOUS
- Angered by injustice or wrongdoing (adj.) - INDIGNANT
- Low, often distant, noise - RUMBLE
- I like chess but am still an ___ - AMATEUR
- A good policy produces ___ benefits - TANGIBLE
- Minor weakness, shortcoming, or eccentricity - FOIBLE
- Able to withstand or quickly recover - RESILIENT
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 340 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Fatty fish is excellent for your brain for one simple reason that it contains Omega 3. Around 60% of human brain is fat, and around a half of that is Omega 3 fatty acids, so food rich in Omega 3 is essential for the brain."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.