Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 345
Solution: THE FIRST US COIN HAD THE MOTTO
Definitions & Words
- A common allergic respiratory disorder - ASTHMA
- Flora and ___ - FAUNA
- Brand of beer from The Simpsons - DUFF
- The beach is a perfect place to get a nice ___ - SUNTAN
- Male cat - TOMCAT
- ___-gatherer societies did not cultivate crops - HUNTER
- He only employs white people, which is ___ - RACIST
- "The mob ___ to violence," read the newspaper headline - RESORTS
- Please pass me the box of ___ - TISSUES
- The X-ray revealed a bone ___ - FRACTURE
- ___ comforts - CREATURE
- After ___ attempts to start the car, they gave up - NUMEROUS
- She was very ___ about taking that detour - INSISTENT
- A slab that marks the grave - HEADSTONE
- Soft leather shoes (plural) - MOCCASINS
- Take aspirin if you have a ___ - HEADACHE
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 345 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "The first US coin had the motto “Mind your business”."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.