Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 342
Solution: THE NOBEL PRIZE IN ECONOMICS IS NOT A REAL NOBEL PRIZE
Definitions & Words
- A timely benefit - BOON
- Opposite of stupid - SMART
- Dry wood is quick to ___ fire - CATCH
- Person who plays a heart-shaped string instrument - HARPIST
- String instrument that is laid flat and played by pinching - ZITHER
- What is another word for a winged insect? - BEETLE
- Fanciful 18th century art style - ROCOCO
- Straying from the right course or established standard - ERRANT
- Mosque's tower - MINARET
- Underground cemetery - CATACOMB
- A stiff petticoat popular in the 19th century - CRINOLINE
- ___ bun is my favorite pastry - CINNAMON
- Compare and ___ - CONTRAST
- Underskirt - PETTICOAT
- An act of resistance to authority - REBELLION
- The wait was taking too long, and she was growing ___ - IMPATIENT
- Pathological stiffening of tissue (medical) - SCLEROSIS
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 342 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "The Nobel Prize in Economics is not a real Nobel Prize. In fact, it was established by the Swedish central bank."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.