Figgerits Space Level 35
Solution: THERE ARE NO SEASONS ON VENUS SINCE ITS ORBIT IS ALMOST CIRCULAR
Definitions & Words
- To listen - HEAR
- The ___, the better - SOONER
- Not wholesale - RETAIL
- Particular material or stuff - SUBSTANCE
- Unwilling; not eager - RELUCTANT
- (syn.) Sought-after, desirable - ENVIABLE
- Greed strong enough to be a sin - AVARICE
- To accumulate, build up - ACCRUE
- To determine the value of something - ASSESS
- Energy important for sportsmen - STAMINA
- (syn.) Bizarre, dreamlike - SURREAL
- Brief appearance in a movie - CAMEO
- Gift from abroad - SOUVENIR
- Using a bullet - SHOT
- (past tense) To gleam or sparkle - SHONE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 35 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "There are no seasons on Venus since its orbit is almost circular, so temperatures across the planet do not vary much."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.