Figgerits Historical facts Level 36
Solution: THE SAKOKU EDICT BANNED ALL TRAVELING FROM AND TO JAPAN
Definitions & Words
- To look for, hunt - SEEK
- It __ him a minute to figure out the riddle - TOOK
- __ and effect - CAUSE
- Relative of the guitar - BANJO
- Commemorative carving - ENGRAVING
- To dote over, indulge - PAMPER
- It was such a __ lie - BLATANT
- To regret deeply - LAMENT
- Very hard gem - DIAMOND
- Huh? Excuse me? - PARDON
- Frivolous, careless - FLIPPANT
- To stick to something - ADHERE
- To reduce in rank - DEMOTE
- (3rd person) To make up one's mind - DECIDES
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 36 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Japan was closed to the world for 217 years (1635-1852) due to the law known as the Sakoku Edict. The Sakoku Edict banned all traveling from and to Japan, except for a few merchants."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.