Figgerits Historical facts Level 37
Solution: THEY WERE DETERMINED TO PROTECT THE CITY
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) Strike, blow - HIT
- Not an original - COPY
- (syn.) To start, begin - COMMENCE
- Old and frail - DECREPIT
- __ mildew - POWDERY
- David is her significant __ - OTHER
- Fashionable, chic - TRENDY
- Portable light - TORCH
- To make little noise while walking - TIPTOE
- Mesmerizing or sleep-inducing - HYPNOTIC
- (syn.) Subject, theme - TOPIC
- Formal assessment - REPORT
- Persuasive talking - RHETORIC
- Prairie wolf - COYOTE
- Topping of a cake - CHERRY
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 37 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "The bloodiest siege took place in Leningrad, USSR during the Second World War. Although people were left with barely any resources during 900 days of the siege, they were determined to protect the city."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.