Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 372
Solution: NO REAL-LIFE EXAMPLE OF A GOVERNMENT NOT BEING INVOLVED IN THE MARKET
Definitions & Words
- To involve someone in a scandal - EMBROIL
- Let's meet under the ___, the sun is too bright - PAVILION
- What is a Japanese martial art? - KARATE
- Synonym of concrete - TANGIBLE
- When a criminal is released under provisions - PAROLE
- I'm going to claim this ___ on my taxes - EXEMPTION
- General term for materials made of a fiber - TEXTILE
- You can't discuss this topic, it's strictly ___ - FORBIDDEN
- What do you wear on your thumb when sewing? - THIMBLE
- To register a unique word or phrase for a product - TRADEMARK
- The ___ is announcing the arrival of the king - HERALD
- Synonym of puncture - PERFORATE
- Taking a different, unexpected path - DEVIATION
- What unit of the military is led by a lieutenant colonel? - BATTALION
- Antonym of content - INDIGNANT
- This type of animal builds dams - BEAVER
- I don't want to miss the movie ___, which is today - PREMIERE
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 372 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "In reality, there is no such thing as “free market”. There is no real-life example of a government not being involved in the market in one way or another, and the market itself has always been very politically motivated."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.