Figgerits Food Facts Level 380
Solution: IF AN ADULT HUMAN BEING HAD AN UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF BREAST MILK
Definitions & Words
- ___ pizza dough with cheese - SPRINKLE
- A design plan - BLUEPRINT
- Shyness ___ him from speaking - INHIBITED
- There's a ___ on my foot from walking too much - BLISTER
- To handle clumsily - FUMBLE
- Common city bird - PIGEON
- Vast, cold, and treeless plain - TUNDRA
- Writing tool - STYLUS
- Heavy substance that gives a vessel stability - BALLAST
- Black leopard - PANTHER
- Teacher gave him a stern ___ for being late - REBUKE
- Humorous imitation through exaggeration - PARODY
- Tiny amount - SMIDGEN
- Shy, timid - BASHFUL
- Introductory section of a literary work - PROLOGUE
- To get rid of, clear out, expel - PURGE
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 380 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "If an adult human being had an unlimited supply of breast milk, they could live just consuming that. Breast milk contains all the nutrients and vitamins that the human body could ever need."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.