Figgerits Food Facts Level 383
Solution: INSTEAD, IT IS GENERALLY MADE OF SUGAR, VANILLA AND MILK PRODUCTS
Definitions & Words
- Bright, colorful garden flower - PANSY
- Volatile, changeable, unreliable - FICKLE
- Reveal, present, unmask - UNVEIL
- Rapid succession of snapping noises - CRACKLE
- Christian military expedition in the 11-13th cc. - CRUSADE
- Smaller than a town - VILLAGE
- Socioeconomic system preceding capitalism - FEUDALISM
- To prepare land for crops - CULTIVATE
- There is no ___ evidence to support his theory - EMPIRICAL
- Not a monologue - DIALOGUE
- Disparaging remark, defamation, vilification - ASPERSION
- Can you give me a brief ___ of the novel? - SUMMARY
- A person who interferes with others - MEDDLER
- To stick out - PROTRUDE
- They made a very ___ donation - GENEROUS
- Porous volcanic rock - PUMICE
- Purple aromatic shrub - LAVENDER
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 383 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "White chocolate does not contain any real chocolate. Instead, it is generally made of sugar, vanilla and milk products."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.