Figgerits Food Facts Level 382
Solution: THEY ORIGINATE FROM THE COOKIES THAT THE JAPANESE IMMIGRANTS POPULARIZED
Definitions & Words
- He showed no ___to his enemies - MERCY
- Any substance that causes injury or death - POISON
- Flammable jelly used as a weapon - NAPALM
- Channel for carrying rainwater - GUTTER
- Docile, meek, timid - SHEEPISH
- Single-reed woodwind instrument - CLARINET
- ___ the cards - SHUFFLE
- To summon - CONJURE
- Curly - FRIZZY
- Loud, unpleasant laugh - CACKLE
- Legislative, executive, and ___ branches - JUDICIARY
- Sudden, temporary malfunction - GLITCH
- Cloth used for bandages - GAUZE
- A bad ___ invites a picklock - PADLOCK
- Industrial purification plant - REFINERY
- Mistaken or unfounded belief - DELUSION
- Abdomen - MIDRIFF
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 382 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Although it’s unclear where fortune cookies were invented, it certainly wasn't in China. Most likely, they originate from the cookies that the Japanese immigrants popularized in the United States in the 19th century."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.