Figgerits Food Facts Level 381
Solution: ORANGE, GREEN, YELLOW, AND RED PEPPERS ARE ALL DIFFERENT PLANTS
Definitions & Words
- Unhealthy lack of color in the skin (noun) - PALLOR
- Piece of jewelry attached to a necklace - PENDANT
- The sport of unarmed hand-to-hand combat - WRESTLING
- Al Capone was a ___ - GANGSTER
- To lose or surrender as a penalty - FORFEIT
- Infamy, ill repute - NOTORIETY
- A collection of creative work or financial assets - PORTFOLIO
- This purebred labrador has an impeccable ___ - PEDIGREE
- Shine, sparkle, twinkle - GLISTEN
- Tropical fruit with many black seeds inside - PAPAYA
- Outdoor performance for a woman that's being courted - SERENADE
- Type of humor used to ridicule or criticize - SATIRE
- The city's budget was ___ misspent - GROSSLY
- Preliminary version - PROTOTYPE
- To indulge, take pleasure in something - WALLOW
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 381 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Orange, green, yellow, and red peppers are all different plants, not the same vegetable of different colors."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.