Figgerits Food Facts Level 397
Solution: MADE FROM THE CRUSHED BODIES OF A PARASITICAL INSECT CALLED THE COCHINEAL
Definitions & Words
- The path sloped steeply ___ - UPHILL
- Dark color named after wine - CLARET
- Give him time to ___ his loss - BEMOAN
- Provide, outfit, supply - FURNISH
- Who convinced Eve to eat the forbidden fruit? - SERPENT
- A meeting for discussion or training - SEMINAR
- The burglar escaped ___ by hiding under a bridge - DETECTION
- I tell the time by using shadow - SUNDIAL
- Asphyxiate - SUFFOCATE
- Incomplete, lacking - DEFICIENT
- The national ___ of France is the Gallic Rooster - EMBLEM
- Smaller than a village - HAMLET
- Popular edible drupe, often mistaken for a nut - ALMOND
- Condemnation, criticism, rebuke - CENSURE
- Place of seclusion (for religious purposes) - CLOISTER
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 397 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "The red food dye, often used in candies and strawberry-flavored drinks, is called carmine and is actually made from the crushed bodies of a parasitical insect called the cochineal."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.