Figgerits Food Facts Level 396
Solution: IT DOES CONTAIN CERTAIN BENEFICIAL MINERALS, BUT IN SUCH TINY AMOUNTS
Definitions & Words
- The ___ of Versailles - TREATY
- A stick for forcing a projectile down the barrel of a gun - RAMROD
- Light fabric made of silk - CHIFFON
- What is the fastest two-legged animal? - OSTRICH
- Smugglers crossed the ___ at night - BORDER
- She was a Nobel ___ in literature - LAUREATE
- Not produced by machine or factory - HANDMADE
- The rules made no sense, they seemed ___ - ARBITRARY
- The act of conferring knighthood in the Middle Ages - ACCOLADE
- Driver for hire - CHAUFFEUR
- Annual professional publication (noun) - ALMANAC
- Not exactly gloves - MITTENS
- Bitterness, jaundice, resentment - ACRIMONY
- Court-ordered financial support to an (ex)spouse - ALIMONY
- I can't draw, but I still like to ___ - DOODLE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 396 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Brown sugar is not a better or healthier option. It’s the same white sugar with molasses syrup. It does contain certain beneficial minerals, but in such tiny amounts that they make no difference."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.