Figgerits Planet Earth Level 399
Solution: THE ETERNAL FLAME FALLS IN NEW YORK HIDES A FLICKER OF FIRE
Definitions & Words
- Shortage of something - LACK
- He drank lots of coffee to keep himself __ - AWAKE
- The criminal was begging for __ - MERCY
- He smiled _ and left - WRYLY
- I __ like them, but not so much - KINDA
- A participant of a protest - RIOTER
- This __ doesn't even know how to use a smartphone. - YOKEL
- This band is __ popular in the US - WILDLY
- A type of a language used locally - DIALECT
- To walk in an unsteady way - TOTTER
- The start of a project - KICKOFF
- A messy bun is a popular __ - HAIRDO
- Someone extremely good at shooting - MARKSMAN
- An idle person - LOITERER
- The soldier was __ wounded - MORTALLY
- Someone taking part in a competition - CONTENDER
- Visual imbalance - ASYMMETRY
- You can fix the results of football matches on it - SCORECARD
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 399 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "The Eternal Flame Falls in New York hides a flicker of fire, visible throughout most of the year. At the waterfall's base there is a natural gas grotto that perpetually feeds the flame."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.