Figgerits Food Facts Level 394
Solution: INDIANS ONLY EAT ABOUT 7 POUNDS (3.18 KG) OF MEAT PER PERSON PER YEAR
Definitions & Words
- Stroke of luck - FLUKE
- The ___ performed a double backflip - GYMNAST
- He was ___ for someone else's crime - FRAMED
- Something jumbled, confused, twisted together - TANGLE
- I cut men's hair - BARBER
- During a recession, stock prices go into a ___ - TAILSPIN
- Scanty, meager, short - SKIMPY
- Physically gratifying (adj.) - SENSUOUS
- To talk out of - DISSUADE
- An account of events given in court - TESTIMONY
- I am placed between pages - BOOKMARK
- To flip the pancake, use a ___ - SPATULA
- Association, connection, relationship - LINKAGE
- Cup-shaped pastry - MUFFIN
- Dry scalp can lead to ___ - DANDRUFF
- Shockingly evil or abnormally large - MONSTROUS
- Parasol - UMBRELLA
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 394 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "India is the country with the lowest meat consumption. Indians only eat about 7 pounds (3.18 kg) of meat per person per year."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.