Figgerits Planet Earth Level 401
Solution: THERE ARE FOSSILIZED PLANTS IN GREENLAND
Definitions & Words
- Technical jargon or slang - LINGO
- You do it to keep fit - SPORT
- A strong believer in some ideas or religion - ZEALOT
- Make sure you __ the room after the class - AERATE
- This girl can __ anyone with her charm and beauty - DAZZLE
- It helps to keep your food fresh - FRIDGE
- The children like to __ their toast with peanut butter - SLATHER
- A popular filling for chocolates - PRALINE
- A part of a bee which makes you feel pain - STINGER
- A rock used for construction - GRANITE
- Having no faith in a successful outcome - HOPELESS
- This new detective story I'm reading is incredibly __ - GRIPPING
- (pl.) A triangle-shaped flag - PENNANTS
- To cover something with drops of liquid - SPLATTER
- Segregation - APARTHEID
- A wind-related natural disaster - TORNADO
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 401 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "There are fossilized plants in Greenland under 8.7 miles (1.4 km) of ice."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.