Figgerits Planet Earth Level 402
Solution: SEVEN PERCENT OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE
Definitions & Words
- Most families get together on New Year's __ - EVE
- Rant and __ about something - RAVE
- You put a __tag below your post on Instagram - HASH
- There are a few vacant __ in the company - POSTS
- Students usually __ an apartment to save money - SHARE
- The opposite of "sharp" - BLUNT
- An oath - TROTH
- You should always __ your dreams - PURSUE
- You use a __ cleaner to remove dust from the carpet - VACUUM
- A dustbin - ASHCAN
- You can get one at the post office - PARCEL
- Someone who steals money from a bank - ROBBER
- It protects you from the noise - EARMUFF
- A person living in the same apartment with you - ROOMMATE
- A bird looking for insects by moving along tree trunks - NUTHATCH
- A pirate, originally one operating in the Caribbean. - BUCCANEER
- Someone who never turns up on time - LATECOMER
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 402 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "People who are currently alive represent about seven percent of the total number of people who have ever lived."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.